1. Welcome to our site! Use IP play.unionmc.net (or u-mc.co) to connect to our server!
    Dismiss Notice

Christmas Store Update: Santa Rank, Hades Pick, 95%

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Aaron, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Aaron

Aaron Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello!
    Christmas has come to UnionMC, and we've added some exclusive content to the store.

Firstly, we've launched an exclusive SANTA rank. This rank is only purchasable between now and the 10th of January.

This rank is a limited-time top rank. You cannot upgrade to it from Emperor, however, you can upgrade to the rank from the Christmas bundle! (Our purchase the rank itself without upgrading to it)

This rank has access to many of the Christmas bundle features, along with access to many plots, player vaults, homes and more. An exclusive "SANTA" pickaxe with maxed enchantments is available with this rank, and you can also apply additional "Sheet" levels (up to level 3) at checkout for an additional cost.

This is our first introduction of Plot mines, we may add them individually to the store soon once we can finalize them.

Additionally, the Hades pick has been added to the store! With an original price of $100, this is discounted $20 for Christmas!
    This pickaxe has a "Sheet 3" enchantment. You can see all the enchantments on the Store.UnionMC.net package description. The rest of the sheet pickaxes have been discounted too.

For a few weeks, users who have purchased a zeus and applied a purchased Sphere 3 enchant, I will gladly move the Sphered 3 enchant to the hades pick.
    [​IMG]
    Users who have purchased

Furthermore, we've re-introduced the multiplier section to the store - you can now purchase 2x and 3x multipliers.

Finally, we've activated an exclusive 95% OFF SALE for Christmas! This will expire just after the new year.

We hope you enjoy the new updates, and thanks for supporting Union MC :)

Aaron

#1 Aaron, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
  2. ReverseBatman

ReverseBatman Forum Crazy!

OMG! These updates are amazing!!

3. Strategical

Strategical Forum Crazy!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

AMAZING

4. Guerrerro

Guerrerro Known Member

I like it! As far as I know I was the first one to buy the Santa rank, and I can tell you I like it very much!
    I'll probably be testing out the multipliers in a few days! Initial feedback would be laybe make the time shorter (and prive lowered accordingly) cause the 24 hours might be difficult to use at it's full "potential"
    That's it so far. Keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Risee

Risee Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I love this update as well!

6. Zeroooo

Zeroooo Well-Known Member

Even after the price reduction for Santa rank, I find it is too expensive.

7. Guerrerro

Guerrerro Known Member

it's not cheap tht's true, however depending on what you like/need it's still good!

8. Risee

Risee Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah it does feel kind of expensive to be honest, sure it is good but like, I think its price is still abit over the top

9. MingoDaMango

MingoDaMango Well-Known Member

#refundoldplotmines

10. Aaron

Aaron Owner
    Staff Member Owner

We're still in the process of balancing them.