1. Welcome to our site! Use IP play.unionmc.net (or u-mc.co) to connect to our server!
    Dismiss Notice

Echest CLeared

Discussion in 'Help' started by DragonGamer246, Apr 13, 2017.

1. DragonGamer246

I had so much op stuff in my echest and now its all gone. I had 78 ceggs, 16 hoppers, max paladin gear,all prot 100 boots speed 2 jump 2, 2 max god axes both no boomerang, 2 grinder swords, 1 max paladin bow, paladin pick max eff harden and silk touch, 10 blaze spawners, 2 iron golem spawners, Paladin pick with fortune 10. Those were the important stuff I really need to get back asap. The other things were 2 stacks speed pot, 60 strength pot. If so can u roll back 17 hours in my echest if not plez give me something back plez I spent over 400 USD Dollars on this server OP Factions. Thank You BTW you can check my puchase History

2. Strategical

Strategical Forum Crazy!

Just because you spent money doesn't mean you should get it back.

But you should also explain more, like how it happened or when it happened. Also, there's no proof at all.

3. Grapei

Grapei Resigned Admin

It doesnt matter how much you´ve spent. You are still the same compared to other players that haven´t donated.

But as @Strategical says, you will need proof. If you dont this is kinda useless...

4. Opinionised

Opinionised Well-Known Member

Weird how on discord he mentioned the stuff but missed out like 5 items. And knows the exact time for it to be rolled back.

5. DragonGamer246

I put my stuff or had it in my echest at about 8:30 pm EST and logged off to sleep I came back on today at about 4:50 pm EST and checked my echest and nothing it it at all all gone. BTW proof is in my chat log i show a lot of my stuff from my echest

6. RegisRaiders2022

Hello I had this exact same problem. What Dragon didn't say is this; the command /echest and the echest you open when placed weren't synced, so when you placed stuff in one, it wouldn't appear in the other. I had a God Axe with every enchant maxed except boomerang. I had an Iron Golem Spawner as well in it, as well as 29 cave spider spawners, 29 spider, and 2 chickens, I had a paladin pick with hardened and 28 ceggs. Other than that the rest doesn't matter. Basically, I kept all my goodies in /echest. When I logged on, there was nothing in there. If you could roll me back please just so I could claim my items. I really don't want to lose these items. You can ask JamesJ as well if you think this story is made up. James got the same story you did. PLEASE HELP! Thanks for letting me take your time. (Ign RegisRaiders2022)

7. Grapei

Grapei Resigned Admin

We will look into the issue and try getting this solved as quick as possible.

8. Stu41st

Stu41st Member

Glad I'm banned a bit lol ive had more time with family and I don't need to deal with ur servers glitches but I might buy a unban lel