1. Welcome to our site! Use IP play.unionmc.net (or u-mc.co) to connect to our server!
    Dismiss Notice

/F command help on OP Factions

Discussion in 'Help' started by GyroZombiYT, Apr 7, 2017.

1. GyroZombiYT

GyroZombiYT Member

was wondering on OP Factions what all the /f commands are, especially ones that limit your members abilty to mine and things, or maybe owner claims and such, please maybe give me a link or tell me all the factions commands or let me know if there is none with the ability to do this as ive been insides twice now and need a way to stop it

2. MysticPanda

MysticPanda Member

/f owner claim i think, this means only mods can build / destroy in the owner claimed area. Only mod people you trust. This is very helpful to prevent insides.

3. Opinionised

Opinionised Well-Known Member

You can also add people to owner claims. Not too sure how but I have been able to build in owner claims without mod. So there is a way.

4. Cliffee

Cliffee Resigned Admin

If you type out the command "/f owner" it adds you to the owner claim and other mods. This makes it so only you and the other mods in your faction can destroy/place blocks in the chunk.

If you want to add a non-modded member to the owner claim type out the samme command but then put the username of the player you want to add to the owner claim. Example: "/f owner Grapei" "/f owner (IGN)"

Sorry for the lack of grammar. Currently driving in a motorhome in Sweden :)