1. Welcome to our site! Use IP play.unionmc.net (or u-mc.co) to connect to our server!
    Dismiss Notice

Mob heads And mob spawners

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ADS249, Mar 23, 2017.

1. ADS249

ADS249 Member

(OP factions)You guys should add new spaners such as endermite horse silverfish and more but the main thing is you should make the mobs drop heads which do special stuff or ability's for your character when worn on head instead of helmet. You should make mobs drop a head every single time and trade them in to upgrade one head to higher levels for enhanced ability or.make the heads a rare drop and lower chance for better level heads I think this would personally be cool in game my name is ADS249 I hope you add this to OP factions

2. Adventured

Adventured Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

We already have horse spawners and silverfish/endermite don't actually drop anything/ I personally think this idea is pretty cool. I have seen the idea of using mob heads and trading them in for better leveled mob heads on other servers, but it would be a great addition to prison.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Meewoo

Meewoo Resigned Admin

Moved to Suggestions

4. XxGpo2001xX

XxGpo2001xX Forum Crazy!

Just from my experience on a skyblock server silver fish was decent XP, i dont know what the XP is like on Factions so I cant say much.

5. TurtlePing

TurtlePing Forum Crazy!

Silver fish spawners are really op for money and can only be found in strongholds

6. Adventured

Adventured Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

When you say "they are good for money" do you mean selling them to other players makes a lot of money? Because silverfish don't actually drop anything (at least I don't think they do)

7. TurtlePing

TurtlePing Forum Crazy!

F top value