1. Welcome to our site! Use IP play.unionmc.net (or u-mc.co) to connect to our server!
    Dismiss Notice

my factions base got xrayed..

Discussion in 'Help' started by NightShiftCat, Mar 23, 2017.

1. NightShiftCat

NightShiftCat Member

mod help! my factions base got xrayed.. my minecraft name: "NightShiftCat"

2. ICEY

ICEY Active Member

Do u have a screenshot or proof because if you don't the staff can't do anything about it.

3. DefyAbstract

DefyAbstract Well-Known Member

Tbh I don't think staff can really do anything about bases being Xrayed unless they see it happen. Just for the fact that an xrayed base is sadly common in the factions gamemode and if they did something for one person they'd have to do it for every person that complained about their base getting xrayed. Correct me if I'm wrong.

4. NightShiftCat

NightShiftCat Member

5. Cherubimx

Cherubimx Junior Moderator
    Staff Member Junior Moderator

Actually, there is something called CoreProtect. Opening a chest, mining a block in an area, anything... their name will show up with a certain command for block checking. That is how you rollback it and check it.

6. Darren

Darren Known Member

@NightShiftCat In my opinion, the screenshots doesn't look like the player had xrayed to your base. The first screenshot shows a straight hole from the top, with signs of blocks being mined at every alternate layers. This is a very typical mining technique used by players, so your claim is unjustified in my point of view.

7. Adventured

Adventured Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It just looks like it was coincidence that the player mined into your base, sadly we can not do anything about this. May I suggest, next time you make an actual base and add regen walls etc (you can look up online how to make a good base in OPFactions)