1. Welcome to our site! Use IP play.unionmc.net (or u-mc.co) to connect to our server!
    Dismiss Notice

Scamining

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ALBERT_RAY, Jun 11, 2017.

1. ALBERT_RAY

ALBERT_RAY Member

If i say to someone to buy me stuffs on union for reall cach and then i dont pay thme union cach that is bannable. But if i pay someone the money and they scam me that isnt bannable.
    I think we should change that so we can safely buy stuffs for irl cach and if they scam the irl payer scam the in game payer i think the irl payer should be banned. And the game payer will get the money refunded or get the stuff that the player wanted to buy.
    I wanna buy duke upgrade myself but i have no one to trust that wouldnt scam me so i want to buy a rank safely

2. Grapei

Grapei Resigned Admin

First of all, discussing IRL deals in public chat is not allowed. And if you're scammed in some way we will not refund anything. The person who scammed will be punished but nothing will be refunded. Unless its something like a Hades pickaxe. Then we will take action and get it back.

3. Opinionised

Opinionised Well-Known Member

So you dont get your money back if you was scammed irl money? I thought you did.

4. Grapei

Grapei Resigned Admin

Dont think this has ever happend before. So I dont really know.

5. WhyNotHusky

WhyNotHusky Active Member

Just be safe and ask around who does IRL deals that are trustworthy. I help out people and do irl deals when I have $. I can do one now if you'd like just PM me and I'll try and help you out. Cheers