1. Welcome to our site! Use IP play.unionmc.net (or u-mc.co) to connect to our server!
    Dismiss Notice

Updated Sales!

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Aaron, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Aaron

Aaron Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Hello community!
    It has been a couple weeks since our last posts/updates.

While we are busy with non-server related things, I've rolled out a temporary sale increase for Prison and Factions.

Prison is now up at 75% off, with factions at 70% off too!
    Currently the highest sale percentages for the current server versions.

Sales end Monday 25th September.

https://store.unionmc.net

We appreciate your patience regarding updates during this busy September period where most of our staff are finishing up their summer breaks.

Aaron

• Like Like x 2
  2. WiKITiKI

WiKITiKI Member

have you realized that the server is dead??

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aaron

Aaron Owner
    Staff Member Owner

We are well aware of the state of the server lol.

4. Adventured

Adventured Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Can't expect much. Pretty much every staff member currently is dealing with school, for me personally I have started GCSE work in school, (not sure what it is called for people in America). Might seem easy for people who have done it, but I can tell you, currently it is very awkward for me to find time to play games.

Not to mention most of the player base have just started school, I know a lot of parents don't allow their children to play games etc, and it isn't just Union, a lot of other massive servers are experiencing a massive player drop.

(Sorry for any grammatical errors, too tired right now)

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Cherubimx

Cherubimx Junior Moderator
    Staff Member Junior Moderator

Diagnostic tests? Benchmark tests? (Tests you take like 3-4 times a year that is used to compare your improvement throughout the year.)

6. Strategical

Strategical Forum Crazy!

I'm not trying to hate or anything, but I'd like to point out that having no staff members online (excluding typ, aaron, and james) doesn't impact the server at all. The rest of the team's activity doesn't impact the state of the server at all. It's understandable that many people have been starting to go back to school, but the normal staff team's absence has nothing to do with the lack of players. Again, I'm not trying to spread hate, but I'm just pointing something out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Writhing

Writhing Well-Known Member

Then again, there are some players that only stick around when staff is online, regardless I'm pretty sure that Punish was just trying to emphasize that even players who have a mandatory dedication to this server through the staff team have no time to play, meaning that normal players are even more unlikely to get online.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Adventured

Adventured Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

@Strategical

Would just like to clear up, I didn't mean that the players are leaving because of the staff team being inactive. I was just mentioning why me and other staff members are finding it difficult to get on at the moment.

And yes @Writhing that is true. With having the staff team being inactive, some players don't want to play because of either 1. they don't want to play on a server where staff "aren't" on 2. some people strictly like to follow us around.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Meewoo

Meewoo Resigned Admin

No, GCSE's are the final tests we take which then lead us on to colleges.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. MingoDaMango

MingoDaMango Well-Known Member

Ive been busy with AP classes :/ trig is dumb

11. Adventured

Adventured Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

@Cherubimx As Meewoo said GCSE's are actually really important. If you don't get a pass in your English and maths (at the very lease) you have NO chance in getting into college. Plus this year they have gotten a lot harder and all of the systems have changed. Normal tests throughout the year determine what set (class) you get put into, so set 1 are doing a lot harder work than set 6 would be doing.